Quartz Glass Ceramic Bio Rings
|FOB Price:||US $588-800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $588-800/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BT-QGR
- Structure Feature: Ring Form Filler
- Effect: Biofilm Bed
- Temperature Control Products Type: Electric Heater
- Trademark: BESTN
- Origin: Pingxiang, China
- Material: Ceramic
- Type: Random Packing
- Source: Glass Ceramic
- Size of Aquariums: Middle
- Specification: 10X10MM, 15X15MM, 18X18MM
- HS Code: 6914900000
It has wider specific surface(5~10 times wider than other filters ) and highly permeable pore structure.
Quartz glass ceramic bio rings ,a wide-used filter product,works as a "cleaner" in the water ecosystem.It has outstanding characteristics in relation to the water quality and water flow.
Glass Ceramic Ring,which uses natural mineral and quartz powder as its materials,is produced through high-temperature calcination.With the wide specific surface,high porosity,strong pollution cleaning ablitity,super unique micro-pores and natural mineral elements,Glass Ceramic Ring provides a favorable environment for beneficial bacteria-aerobic bacteria and anaerobic bacteria,which are the two main necessary bacteria for the water purification of aquaculture.All these contribute to water PH improvement,oxygen content stabilization and successfully restore the water to its original crystal clear state.
Φ15×15×3mm , Φ10×10×2mm
1. Please clean the filter by water before filling materials in the filter groove. Different filter materials can be placed as single layer or mixed together.
2. 1L bio-chemical filtering materials can be used for 60L(60kg) water. Filtering effect is related to the using time, density of fishes and aquatic plants, water quality and size of stream.
High permeability and multi-micro porosity:wider specific surface;a favorable environment for microbes.
Ceramic glass ring contains micro-elements like kalium,calcium,magnesium and etc.
60-300um interior diameter is designed for a better growth and reproduction of microbes.