Zeolite 3A Molecular Sieve for Pyrolysis Gas and Alkene Desiccant
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-2,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500-2,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BT-ZMS
- Structure Feature: Beads
- Usage: Chemical Industry Product
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
- Transport Package: Carton Box, Steel Drum, Carton Drum
- Origin: Pingxiang, Jiangxi, China
- Material: Ceramic
- Type: Adsorbent
- Effect: Absorption, Desiccation
- Sorbent: Molecular Sieves
- Trademark: BESTN
- Specification: 2-4mm, 3-5mm
- HS Code: 3824909990
3A Molecular Sieve is an alkali metal alumino-silicate; it is the potassium form of the type A crystal structure. Type 3A has an effective pore opening of about 3 angstroms (0.3nm). This is large enough to allow in moisture, but excludes molecules such as unsaturated hydrocarbons which can potentially form polymers; and this maximizes lifetime when dehydrating such molecules.
Typical Chemical Formula
0.4K2O 0.6Na2O Al2O3 2.OSiO2 4.5H2O SiO2 : Al2O3 ≈2
|Size ratio up to grade||%||≥98||≥98||≥96||≥96|
|Static water adsorption||%||≥27||≥27||≥27||≥27|
|Static CO2 adsorption||NL/g||≥18.5||≥18.5||≥18.5||≥18.5|
|Water content, as shipped||%||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5||≤1.5|
1) Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons (e.g. ethylene, propylene, butadien)
2) Cracked Gas Drying
3) Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
4) Drying of highly polar compounds
5) Drying of liquid alcohol
6) Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
7) Drying of refrigerants
Molecular sieve can be regenerated by either heating in the case of thermal swing processes; or by lowering the pressure in the case of pressure swing processes.
To remove moisture from a 3A molecular sieve, a temperature of 200-230°C is required. A properly regenerated molecular sieve can give moisture dew points below -100°C. The outlet concentrations on a pressure swing process will depend on the gas present, and on the conditions of the process.
Attention To avoid damp and pre-adsorption of organic before running, or must to be reactivated.