Actived Gamma Alumina Power Catalyst
|FOB Price:||US $900-1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $900-1,200/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BT-AGA
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Sorbent: Molecular Sieves
- Trademark: BESTN
- Specification: 3~5mm, 4~6mm, 1-2mm, 2-3mm
- HS Code: 6909110000
- Shape: Powder
- Kind: Montmorillonite Desiccant
- Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag
- Origin: Pingxiang, Jiangxi, China
This product is white sandy, has good fluidity, can be dissolved in acid and alkali solution, has strong moisture absorption in air, and has a moderate particle size.
This product is used as raw material of new type fosetyl-Al fungicide in pesticide production, adsorbent of pharmaceutical Vb12 production and active filler in paint production, also good material of catalyst and anhydrous aluminum chloride. Widely used in pharmaceutical and chemical industry etc.
|Brands||Chemical components %||Particle size|
Normal activated alumina:
Activated alumina has many micro-paths, so the specific surface is large.It can be used as absorbent, desiccant and catalyst carrier. It is also a kind of trace water desiccant and the pole-molecule absorbent, according to the absorbed molecule polarization, the attachment force is strong for water, oxide, acetic acid, alkali ect.
Activated alumina defluorinates just as the anion exchange resin, but the selectivity is much strong.
The defluorination effect of the activated alumina is good. The capacity is stable. It has high strength,low abrasion, no soften in water, no expansion, no powdery no crack. It can widely used in the deep drying of cracked gas, ethylene and propylene, hydrogen-generation, air seperation, instrument air drying and fluorine treatment for H2O2, alos in the absorbing pollution material, such as H2S, SO2, HF and paraffin in the waste gas, especially in the drinking water defluorination.
Al2O3. N H2O (0<n≤ 0.8)
A white or slightly red particle, ball-shaped or roll-shaped, activated alumina is insoluble in water and organic solvent, soluble in strong acids and alkalis, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
1) Catalyst for recovering sulfur in the petrochemical industry
2) Excellent defluorination agent for drinking water and for recycling alkyl-hydrocarbon in alkylbenzene production
3) Reclaiming agent for de-acidic in transformer oil, and de-arsenic agent in the Acid industry
4) Adsorbent in the production of hydrogen peroxide solution
5) Catalyst for polyhydro-ammonia by substituting silica gel with ball-shaped product
6) Desiccator and purifying agent.
|Appearance||White, Sphere, No Odor, Insoluble In Water, Innocuous|
|Chemical Composition||Al2O3 %||≥93||≥93||≥93||≥93||≥93|
|Static Absorption (RH=60%)||%||Water Absorption||Fluorine Absorption||Water Absorption||Water Absorption||Water Absorption|
|Crushing Strength (mm)||0.4-1.2mm||≥30|
|Typical Application||KA401: is for as adsorbent|
|KA402: is for defluorinating|
|KA403: is for absorption in producing hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)|
|KA404: is for catalyst carrier|
|KA405: is for dehydrating and drying in air separation etc.|